- In fresh green juice + deep green smoothies.
- Sunflower greens (also known as sprouts) are golden.
- In the sheer lusciousness of dairy-free milks (almond, brazil nut, fresh coconut, hemp, pistachio).
- An avocado with a dusting of sea salt + sprinkle of lemon is deeply satisfying.
- That supplementation is never a replacement for a nutrient-dense diet.
- The body’s main function is to rejuvenate itself.
- That epigenetics is real and affects DNA expression.
- In practical m a g i c.
- You can still be a hippie + wear Chanel.
- We vote with every dollar that we spend.
- In regular bending, stretching, and bouncing.
- In cultivating kindness on a consistent basis.
- In the term Energy ‘Facilitator’ as opposed to ‘Healer’.
- Laughter heals.
- In free will AND destiny (also, I believe in polarity).
- Fortune Favors the Bold.
- That life extension + bio-hacking works best in a clean(er) celled body.
- You can effectively be Practical + a Dreamer at the same time.
- The true guru is found within.
- In ALCHEMY /alkəmē/ a seemingly magical process of transformation of matter or creation.
- Visual beauty is therapy.
- EVERYTHING is CONNECTED on this planet.
- The future is female.
- In leading with LOVE.
Favorite Indulgence: All luxurious + chemical-free spa treatments.
#1 Anti-Aging: Gravity Centered Colonics along w/ clean eating and substantial rest.
All-time Fave Green Juice Recipe: Swan Greens
Chill-out Trick: 30-seconds of deep breathing truly works wonders. Adding-in Bergamot or Rose Geranium blend from Floracopeia Essential Oils is frosting on the cake...
Top 8 Beauty Practices:
Eat CLEAN + GREEN : Green plants increase the glow factor.
HYDRATE : Good for the complexion.
OXYGENATE : Oxygen = radiance.
ELIMINATE : Consistent removal of undigested food (we all have some) elevates.
MEDITATE : Transcendental Meditation (also known as TM) is my go-to practice.
SWEAT : Beauty emerges after sweating out toxicity.
SLEEP : Regenerating and good for the complexion.
LAUGH : “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the face.” ~Victor Hugo
Most Recent Fave Beauty + Health Obsession: Cryotherapy treatments at Vitality NYC.
Oasis in the City: My apartment; I lovingly refer to it as the nest.
Food I Can’t Live Without: Fresh Figs
Item I Can’t Live Without: Any kind of Camera.
Desired Travel: The Maldives, Musha Cay + the Mediterranean.
(fresh)Juice or Smoothie: I love BOTH and will never choose.
Coffee or Tea: Herbal Tea-my new favorite is a wild Swiss blend.
Sparkling or Still Water: Still (bubbles make us puffy).
Beach or Mountains: Both are equally dreamy to me if it's a snowy mountain.
Bath or Shower: Bath with salts, essential oils, + candles, obviously.
Run or Yoga: Run (ok, Jog. ok, none).
Sauna or Steam: Infrared Sauna all the way.
Biggest Dream: "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix